Monday, July 14, 2014

Chibumma's YAC Reflection

Chibumma-
My experience at YAC was amazing. I learned things from diseases to financial stability. Since joining YAC, I have precaution myself on how to save money, use a credit card, and taught other people about diseases and how they can prevent themselves from it. In addition, I taught people how they can go to health clinics to get tested.

            During YAC, I was able to do a lot of outreaches and prepare for the most important event, Youth Pride Day. My favorite outreach was the one at Gallery Place. At this outreach I taught people about diseases and how the information they receive could be passed onto a relative. Youth Pride Day was an amazing event as well. I met a lot of people. Some were funny and I had fun. I would recommend YAC to other students.   

No comments:

Post a Comment