Monday, July 21, 2014

Christian's YAC Reflection


Christian-


            My experience at YAC was fun, it helped get rid of my fear of nervousness and also it helped me academically. YAC also gave me a chance to meet new people and hear their ideas of issues in this country and how they would try and resolve them. YAC is very fun and I will recommend it to other youth. The sessions that I like most were the outreaches because it gave us a chance to help out the community even when people didn’t accept the packets it gave me more experience on how to get out of being shy make the world a better place. Another event that I liked was Youth Pride Day. It showed that politicians are wrong about LGBTQ’s. They think that that its wrong but they aren't I feel as though the politicians are hurting the society mentally and physically.   

No comments:

Post a Comment